This blog has been named by Carmela Dutra for the Dragon's Loyalty Award! Read Carmella's post about the award on her blog, A Blog for Your Thoughts. Thank you Carmela!! This community blogging award asks recipients to (1) Post about the award with links to the people who named them (2) Post seven interesting things about themselves (3) Present awards to other bloggers.
As my blog partner, Little Bear, already listed seven things about himself when Lauri Fortino (of A Frog on a Blog) named us for us for The Inspiring Blogger Award, I'll go ahead this time and share seven things about me that some of our picture book friends may not know...
- I've written several different kinds of books, including two poetry collections, The Human Experience and The Beauty of Listening—but no picture books (though I have some ideas)....
- I'm married to my best friend and the love of my life, Jeff Novick, and the story of how we met was written up by the Sun Sentinel.
- Little Bear was the ring bear(er) at our wedding.
- I share links to poems and stories at www.LindaEveDiamond.com.
- I also run Listeners Unite, a Website that celebrates the art and skill of listening.
- I love photography. (I have several photos online and linked from https://www.lindaevediamond.com/photography.)
- Many people think Little Bear helps me out with this blog, but that's not really true. He's the creative force behind this Website and the face of our social media. I pretty much work for him. ;)
And now, to share the blogger love...
In addition, I'd like to name the following bloggers for this special blogger appreciation award. Beyond that, I'd also like to share with them The Listening Heart Award, for nurturing, inspiring and sharing the gift of deep attention:
- Urban Confessional - A "Free Listening" Project
- Music and Memory - The Heart Behind the Film, Alive Inside
- Rick Bommelje - Listening Pays
- Fred DuBose - Run It By Fred
- Michael D. Gingerich and Thomas M. Kaden - Someone To Tell It To
- Mira Prabhu - Metaphysical & Mundane Musings of a Maverick Female Scribe
- Lisa Marie Platske - Upside Thinking
- Lauri Fortino - Frog on a Blog
- Jeff Novick - The Simply Sane Blog: A Common-Sense Approach to Healthful Living
- & L.B. and I would also like to share The Listening Heart Award with all of our Inspiring Bloggers and Carmella's Blog Award Winners, for your listening hearts and inspiring blogs
For this post with its theme of blogging awards, I've limited my list to outstanding, inspiring bloggers with listening hearts.
Blogger Awards: Blogger awards are a great way to spread the word about blogs that you enjoy. If you've been nominated and would rather not participate, just enjoy knowing that your blog is read and appreciated. If you can, please join in by following the guidelines in this post (unless you'd rather make up your own). :)
The Listening Heart Award: While it's too much to list here the many deserving individuals, Websites and organizations, I hope that readers will feel free to download this Listening Heart Award and spread the love with anyone in any way you'd like to show gratitude for nurturing, inspiring and sharing the gift of deep attention.